Thursday, February 5, 2015

KISSABLE CENTERS



This year we made these A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E Kisses!  When I saw these on Julie Lee's Blog, I knew I had to make them.  You can find her sister's unit, Valentine Unit (1st-2nd grade), by clicking {right here}.  The students really enjoyed making these and writing about what they would not kiss!  The girls got bows and the boys got mustaches!
 

Who would not want to kiss a Minion!?!


Our Valentine Party...KISSABLE CENTERS!
We set the class up in 9 different KISSABLE centers.  The students recorded their work throughout the day in their special....Hearts and Kisses...booklet. 












If you would like to do these KISSABLE centers in  your classroom...{Click Right Here} 



Did I mention....I LOVE CHOCOLATE!  Forget Love....I'd rather fall in chocolate!!!

Enjoy Your Weekend, Amber



3 comments:

  1. I'm loving your kissable centers...especially since I loooove chocolate! Thank you for sharing these ideas!:)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kisses are adorable! Your Valentine center look like lots of fun. I totally agree I Love (puffy heart) chocolate too! Have a great week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace