Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Party Games ~ Enter At Your Own Risk!

Planning a Halloween classroom party for your kiddos can seem scary, but it doesn't have to be!  Pictured below are some easy, inexpensive, and FUN ideas to use.  Let the “fang-tastic” fun begin! 









I bought Halloween napkins and stapled 4 pieces of paper inside.  The students drew things that reminded them of Halloween on each page or wrote a spooky story. 




One of the favorite areas....decorating sugar cookies and "Swamp Juice"!
Swamp Juice ~ Grape Kool-aid & Orange Juice

Don't forget to play Halloween music to make "SPIRITS" bright! 

Bugs & Hisses, 
Amber 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great party. Love the swamp juice, I am going to have to remember that one for next year.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved the pictures you have shared here. My son loves Halloween and asking me to plan a Halloween party this year but I never did that before. So, to do it now I am looking for a party planner who can help me. Can you suggest me any?

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace