Sunday, September 7, 2014

Peek At My Week

Peek At My Week with Deedee Wills
Today I am linking up with Mrs. Wills' Kindergarten.  This is our first full week of school and I am sharing my "how did I fit it all in" lesson plans with you.  Honestly...I didn't!  There is so much more I WANT to do with the kiddos...but I just don't have the time (sad face).  But we got all year to try new things to keep them engaged...right!?!   Last week was a lot of routines, singing, moving & modeling!  ENJOY!  



What's In A Name Unit ~ Mrs. Leeby
September Morning Work ~ The Printable Princess
ABC Little Readers ~ Kindergarten With Susie
Science For All Seasons: Fall ~ Kristen Smith





Super Kinders ~ Behavior At School Crafty







THANKS BUNCHES for reading!  I think we are going to have an academically fun week...don't ya?!? If you have any questions, please let me know! 
Amber









4 comments:

  1. Very nice article and straight to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the admin of this website is truly working hard in support of his web page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah this weblog is excellent i really like reading your articles.

    ReplyDelete

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace