Friday, May 27, 2011

Revolving Reading Corner

The blog "Differentiation Daily" has spot lighted my Revolving Reading Corner I shared on my blog.  Thank you so much!   I am posting the 2 comments that were left on the post because it makes me SMILE!  
Post 1
I am lucky enough to have Mrs. Osterman as my best friend. She is an AmAzInG educator. I met Amber her first year teaching (and was lucky enought to be her mentor), and she blew me out of the water with her talent for the art of teaching. Her passion for educating our youth in the most spectacular and creative ways is fabulous. I love visiting her classroom and watching her teach. I am making the move from 5th grade to Kindergarten after 25 years of teaching. Can you guess who my new mentor is going to be???
Post 2
You are KIDDING? Wow– I am so glad you found us and this post! You can tell Mrs. Osterman that it is one of the most popular posts on the site so far. Your comment is so sweet– sounds like you are a wonderful team.

Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Code line 7 9 is for loading jQuery library. Remove this line if you’ve already loaded it somewhere else in your blog. Hint: If your blog has an image slider, carousel or something with fading effect running, chances are it is powered by jQuery. If this widget doesn’t work, the first thing you want to do is comment out or remove this line. To use your own button, replace the URL in line 3 with the direct link URL to the image. Make sure to keep the quotes. To reposition the button, replace